Flow control -
flowmeter - water meter 

 Water meters are universally used everywhere. We offer threaded/flanged models for 
both hot and cold water, with or without pulse output, from brands like Woltmann, Maddalena, and B-meters.

The flow switches, flow controllers, and flow meters are from the F61 series by Johnson Controls  et And the pressure relief valves are from the brand Goetze.