Yes, you can order without constraint
- While waiting for the E-commerce function, orders must be sent by email to Sales@emac.be
- The order form must contain all of your contact details in the event that you do not yet have an account in order to create one.
- If the material has already been received, please check your emails and the "SPAM" box.
- Our invoices are not yet available on your private space, a duplicate can be requested via email@example.com
- Our invoices are sent (only) to the email address provided, after shipment of the material.
- Paper versions are available on request
- The majority of our invoices or proforma are paid by bank transfer to the following accounts :
BNP Paribas BE51 0014 9671 6262 BIC : GEBABEBB
ING BE92 3631 1142 2223 BIC : BBRUBEBB
- A STRIPE online payment link may be sent to you for payments via VISA , Mastercard , Maestro, Appel Pay.
- Our invoices have a QR Code allowing you to scan and pay immediately and easily.
- Order confirmations are sent when the deadline is confirmed by the factory in order to correspond as closely as possible to reality.
- If it has not reached you within 24 hours, please contact us to check with you..
- Standard Belgium <30kg : 19€ excl. VAT
- Express Belgium : 24h (on request depending on weight and location)
- Standard Benelux : <30kg : 20€ Htva
- Express Benelux : 24h (on request depending on weight and location)
- Franco order >750€ excl. VAT
Yes, but under certain conditions :
- If the delay between the order and the withdrawal does not exceed 24h
- If the material is standard and part of the "rotating" stock
- Otherwise, the equipment will be invoiced in its entirety, if necessary, a credit note will be made,
factory restocking costs, postage, administrative costs deducted.
- The conditions are defined on a case-by-case basis, please refer to your contact person as soon as possible..
- Standard Belgium : 24/48h
- Express Belgium : 24h (for a surcharge)
- Standard Benelux : 24/48h
- Express Europe : 24h (for a surcharge)
- Small Parcel <30kg via Gls
- Palets : DHL - Mainfreight - DB Schenker
Send à mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your requests for modifications
- In case of an order via the webshop: delivery addresses can be added when confirming the basket in the webshop
- In case of an order via mail : thank you to specify the address in your purchase order, this one will be adapted.
- In case of a simple modification : please send an email to email@example.com with your requests for changes
- The factory warranty is 1 year from the date of the invoice
- in case of a defect, the equipment must be returned to us and will be returned for factory expertise
- in case of a defect due to improper use, the shipping costs, the administrative costs, the costs of expertise will be invoiced
- in case of a manufacturing defect, a credit note will be issued for the amount of the invoice
- Emac cannot be held responsible for any defect whatsoever and will do its best to resolve the various
These terms of service ("Terms", "Agreement") are an agreement between the website ("Website Operator", "we", "we" or "our") and you ("User", "you" or "your"). This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of this Website and any of its products or services (collectively, "Website" or "Services"). Complete T&Cs & T&Cs are available on request.
Although this website may be linked to other websites, we are not involved, directly or indirectly, in any endorsement, association, sponsorship, membership or affiliation with any linked website, except as stated herein.